Monday, April 21, 2008

Better Late then Never!

So we have been so behind on our blog that it is embarasing! We have been so busy with work, Kaylee, and getting ready for new baby Makenna that we not only haven't updated our blog, but we haven't even taken any pictures to post on it! This is why we are posting picture from Christmas and it is now April! I have one more week off track from school so my goal is to do some picture taking and updating on our blog this week so keep watching cause there will be much more making up to come! Enjoy our Christmas in April!







3 comments:

Chris & Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, your family is so dang cute! I'm glad we can start doing the blog thing so that I can stay updated with you! My little sister is getting married in August so we should be in S.L. on the 16(I think)Anyway, we should try to get together then! Remind me of when your due date is!
Love you!
Jamie:)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm also trying to keep up with the blog thing..mine just aren't as cute without the little ones to show off! Looking forward to more...luvs, Tia

Jacob said...

I hear Kaylee has quite the swing for golf! Looking forward to more pictures and updates! Hope you're feeling well, Kristin! We're down to 4 weeks - and I hear you aren't too far behind!