Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Two Cutest Girls in the World!

For my birthday Dan got me a new camera. I am really getting into the digital scrap booking thing and of course love putting our pictures up for all of you on our blog. I am still trying to play around with how to work all of the settings on the camera but I did take the girls outside last week and got some really cute pictures of them. Makenna didn't want to cooperate for an alone picture but I think that the picture of the two of them together is priceless. Don't we have the cutest little girls you have ever seen?! Well, at least we think so :-)


I had a wonderful birthday last Monday. I got to spend it with my beautiful family and that was the best part! We went out to dinner at PF Changs, which I have never been to, and it was wonderful. Afterwards we came back home and Dan got me a very yummy birthday cake- this was definitely Kaylee's favorite part of the day. She is our little sweets and candies queen!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute nieces I have! Happy Birthday Kristin! = ) It looks like you guys had fun, and are having fun in your new home. That's wonderful. Enjoy the lovely weather and beach for me!! xoxo