Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kaylee Dance Recital

Kaylee was beside herself excited to perform in her dance recital in May. She just loves her dance class and loves to get up on the big stage to perform for everyone. She is definitely NOT shy! A little performer just like her mom! She loves all the makeup, the costume, the pretty hair, and all that goes into getting ready for her dance recital. Mom and Dad think she is a pretty cute dancer too! They danced to the song "Do the Locomotion" and Kaylee was definitely the best little dancer up there!!!

Here is Kaylee with her cousins Ian and Emily. Kaylee loves seeing them at dance each week. She has a secret little crush on Ian as she told me that she is going to marry him one day:-)


Makenna looks up to her big sister Kaylee and wants to be just like her! She loves to dance with Kaylee at home and we finally had to start leaving her with Nana each week when I took Kaylee to dance because she would just stand at the door the whole time and look through the glass crying because she wanted to go in and join the class! She will definitely be a little dancer some day too! I am still trying to get the video of her doing Kaylee's dance from Christmas loaded, but am having some trouble getting it on here.

Kaylee's aunts Janessa and Nicole were also in the show. I didn't get a picture of Nicole, but here is Kaylee and Janessa all ready fro the show. Just as Makenna looks up to Kaylee, Kaylee looks up to Janessa and wants to be just like her. It drives Janessa crazy sometimes but it is all in love and admiration from Kaylee!

3 comments:

treadfamily said...

I'm excited that you guys finally updated your blog. I wish I could have seen Kaylee's recital, I'm sure she was so good! And I've seen little Kenna's dance and she is so adorable when she does it. They look so cute in all the pictures, what little darlings!! I miss you guys and I'm excited that you might live close to me for a little while. And another girl will be so much fun, little girls are just a blast. I'm excited to have two here soon. Love you guys!!

Brandon & Jamie said...

Kaylee is dancing so much. I need to come see her preform sometime soon. She is so adorable =)

Mandy said...

Your girls are DARLING!! I'm so glad she'll be a performer like her talented mommy. I'm the baby in my family like Makenna, so I know what it's like to idolize your older sister(s). Soon Makenna will be idolized as well. :)