Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Moments

Just thought we would share a few little moments with our cute little girls! You forget so fast the day to day moments so here are some cute pictures of Makenna, who is growing up so fast, and some video of Makenna and Kaylee doing their day to day cute little things that make us parents so proud!


Look at those beautiful blue eyes!



Kaylee was in her first Primary program this past Sunday. She has been so excited about it for weeks! She has been working hard to practice her part "Heavenly Father hears me when I pray" and still repeats it numerous times each day. Of course she was the star of the program, people couldn't stop telling us how cute she was! She stood right up front and opened her mouth really wide to make sure everyone knew she was singing her best. When her time came to go up to the microphone for her part she could hardly contain her excitement. She said her part nice and loud in the mic and was so proud as she gave us the thumbs up as she walked away. The only problem now is that she thinks she will get to talk every week in the microphone! I wish I could have recorded it for you all to see, but I thought it probably wasn't appropriate :-) so for those of you that missed it hear is a short highlight!

Makenna is now two and a half months old- can you believe it? She is starting to babble a little bit and actually laughed out loud for Dan a couple weeks ago. I haven't been able to get her to laugh since but nothing is cuter than a babies sweet little noises and beautiful smiles.


Dan has his first big scouting camp-out this weekend so we had to head on over to the sporting goods store to get some camping basics (in case some of you didn't know our family is not really into camping - ha ha) Of course the one that was most excited about our purchases was Kaylee. She wanted to get the tent and sleeping bag out as soon as we got home. So Dan put everything together and she had a blast camping out- with her DVD player of course -in the middle of our living room for the night!



I also had to share a couple craft projects I finished in the last couple weeks. I have wanted to make some of these letters for the girls names for a long time and I finally had some time to do it. I was pretty proud of my crafty self!

3 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Wow I can't believe how big Makenna is getting. I really miss you guys. I hope you are enjoying being at home. Wish I was there to hang out with you guys.

Rach

Jacob said...

That big pink flower is pretty darn cute (and I'm not a "girly girl") :)

Sounds like you are all settling in to your new place and finding things to keep you busy. If Kaylee ever wants to try sleeping in the tent in the Great Outdoors - let us know! It's our specialty :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the pic of Makenna with the Gerbera daisy in her hair ; ) and camping out in the living room? Wow..that's my kind of slumber party! Great job with the letters Kristin, they look so beautiful.