Friday, September 5, 2008

Makenna's Baby Blessing

Our little angel Makenna was blessed on Sunday, August 24, 2008 by her father Dan. It was a beautiful blessing. We were so excited to be back in Utah with our family and friends for this very special occasion. Makenna looked absolutely beautiful in her white dress outfitted for her by her Great-Grandma and Grandpa D. She looks so happy to finally have received her first blessing from her daddy.




I think that this is the first family picture we have had taken together since Makenna was born!

Proud daddy with his two favorite little girls in the world!


Nana and Papa McMillan were nice enough to let us not only come back to their ward to bless Makenna, but also to have a wonderful party at their house afterwards. It was so great to be able to visit with everyone and eat some really yummy food! Thanks Nana and Papa!

Makenna with all of her Great-Grand Parents. She is so lucky to have so many grandparents to spoil her rotten!
Grandma and Grandpa DeMass

Grandma and Grandpa McMillan

Grandma and Grandpa Kemp

We were so excited to see all of our family again. We've only been gone for a month but we have missed everyone. Thanks to everyone that came and shared this wonderful day with us!









3 comments:

dkkemp said...

Kristin, you look hotter than hot! And Makenna is so beautiful in her blessing gown! I can't wait to have a girl so I can dress her up in frills and bows!
What a good-looking family! I miss you guys!
Love ya!

Rachel and Jared said...

I wish I was there. What a beautiful family. I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Dan I am proud of all the work you are doing. Love ya,

Rach

Chris & Jamie said...

O.k. Kristin, this is a little scary, We have the same background and our beautiful little girls are wearing the exact same blessing dress! I guess great minds think a like! We miss you guys and hope everything is going awesome!