Monday, December 28, 2009

October

For Halloween this year Kaylee decided she wanted to be a witch. Originally she told me that she wanted me to paint her all green! I eventually talked her into being a pretty witch. She wasn't quite convinced at first, but after she saw her glittery makeup she was sold! I also have to add that I am quite proud that I designed and made her costume and makeup all myself this year!



Here are our two cute girls! They are becoming such good friends!

Kenna's grumpy face. We see this a lot:-) You can't help but smile at it though!

Our two little witches all ready to go out trick-or-treating! Definitely the two cutest witches you ever did see!

I had to take a picture of our pumpkins. We did some carving from some of those patterns you buy and tape on to your pumpkin. They looked much easier on paper! Mine did not turn out too well, but Dan did an awesome job on his mummy! I found these lights to put in the pumpkins instead of candles. They were really neat as they changed colors!



Here is just a cute picture of Makenna before we put her costume on. She was just getting good at walking and just starting to say a few words (although of course she never wants to perform on cue!)

0 comments: