Monday, December 28, 2009

September

I know! I know! I have gotten many phone calls about how long it has been since I have updated our blog! Life gets busy and before I realized it it had been 6 months since an update. Then I was just so overwhelmed with all i would have to go up and update I just kept putting it off. So, I finally decided to simplify a little bit and so, sorry, we are going to skip over summer and skip straight to fall!

In September we went boating on Utah Lake with a friend in our ward. We have not been boating for probably three years or so so we had a great time out on the water. Kaylee thought it was so much fun and still talks about our adventure. She has also informed us since then that she would like a boat!



Makenna was not as excited about the boating or the water, but she did enjoy chillin' on her mommy and daddy's laps! Nice and safe- far away from the water!





Here are some pics of Dan doing some of his wake-boarding tricks. I was pretty impressed with his skills since we have not been in so long! He was really good at jumping the wake. I loved these classic motion shots!




Kaylee got our on the tube with Dan. She had a great time!

Even though she never got in the water Makenna was exhausted by the end of the trip:-)

Here is a quick video of Dan in action- there is also an awesome wipe out at the end!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Liked the wipe out! Looks like a lot of fun! I remember the summer's going tubbing with family. So much fun!
Jen